Reminder - #Launch CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

Just a reminder - there will be no rocket launch on Saturday, November 28 as originally scheduled. As Jonathan posted in his message here last Friday, we have decided to suspend all launches as long as our region remains under the state Tier 3 COVID-19 mitigation guidelines. We'll re-evaluate the situation from time to time as the pandemic statistics and state and local guidance evolve over the coming weeks, and will reschedule some club activities as soon as it is safe and practical to do so. Watch this list for future announcements.

greg@...  217-840-1678

steven dramstad

And.... it would have been perfect. For late November anyway.

On Nov 27, 2020, at 4:56 AM, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

Just a reminder - there will be no rocket launch on Saturday, November 28 as originally scheduled. As Jonathan posted in his message here last Friday, we have decided to suspend all launches as long as our region remains under the state Tier 3 COVID-19 mitigation guidelines. We'll re-evaluate the situation from time to time as the pandemic statistics and state and local guidance evolve over the coming weeks, and will reschedule some club activities as soon as it is safe and practical to do so. Watch this list for future announcements.

greg@...  217-840-1678

Greg Smith

It’s the butterfly effect. BECAUSE we cancelled the launch, we didn’t move around as much getting ready, loading our vehicles, ordering stuff from Chris that caused delivery trucks to move. This created just enough change in the atmosphere to make the wind and clouds pass us by this weekend.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

- GDS

And.... it would have been perfect. For late November anyway.