Topics

planetarium show on Friday

Jonathan Sivier

Some members of the CIA are planning to attend the lecture at the Parkland Planetarium on Friday, February 7. At 7 p.m. on Friday will be the February Kaler lecture "https://www.parkland.edu/Audience/Community-Business/Parkland-Presents/Planetarium/Events/Kaler-Lecture-Series". The topic will be Supermassive Black Holes. Admission is only $2. The program that follows at 8:00 is From the Earth to the Universe. I may skip that one, but others can decide to stay if they like.

We will be meeting for dinner at Dos Reales on Prospect at 5:30 and then heading to the planetarium for the lecture. If you are interested in joining us for dinner let me know so we know how large a table to get. If you just want to join us for the lecture you can meet us there a bit before 7.

Jonathan