Topics

Photos of a couple late summer launches

Adam Rouse

Hey all,

Wanted to let everyone know I finally got my photo gallery online via SmugMug and the pictures from the launches I have attended this year are uploaded. I will continue to upload photos to this gallery after launches that I attend. If you want the original high-resolution photo, or the RAW/CR2 file, I am happy to provide those for you. If you want a release to use any of the photos for publication, I am happy to provide one as well.

Here is the URL: https://ajrouse.smugmug.com/Rocketry/CIA-Launches

Cheers!

-Adam

Christopher Deem

Nice pictures.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2