Topics

newsletters and dues

Jonathan Sivier

The next edition of the Informant, the CIA newsletter, is being printed and will be mailed out to all members soon. Given the upcoming holidays it may happen that they won't all get mailed until after the new year, but they will be on their way as soon as possible.

It is also time for CIA members to renew their memberships and pay their annual dues. Dues are the same as in the past, $10 for an individual and $2 for each additional family member. I will be including a reminder with the newsletters when they are mailed, but in the meantime anyone who would like to pay their dues can catch me at the next meeting or make a check out to Central Illinois Aerospace and mail it to me at

Jonathan Sivier
5 The Summit
Champaign, IL 61820