Topics

New Year's Launch

Greg Smith

A reminder to all that we'll try once again this year to hold our annual New Year's Day launch on Thursday, January 1, 2009, with setup starting at noon at Dodds Park.

We haven't been able to hold the launch the last two years due to wind, rain and snow, but I'm hopeful for this year. The forecast calls for cold, but fair conditions.

So shake the fuzz out of your head from your late night celebrating on Wednesday and come join us for an afternoon of long cold walks and breathing rocket exhaust. Who knows, the fumes may even be a good hangover cure.

- GDS