Topics

new restrictions mean cancelling launches

Jonathan Sivier

At our business meeting (virtual meeting on Zoom) this week we discussed the consequences of the new state regulations due to the increase in COVID-19 cases. The restrictions go into effect today and one part of it limits outdoor activities to groups of 10 people. While we could theoretically hold a launch within those limitations it would be difficult and we would end up have to turn many people away and/or deal with some challenging scheduling process. We decided that it was better to just cancel our launches until further notice. Hopefully things will turn around soon and we'll be able to hold launches again. We'll keep an eye on the situation and reevaluate periodically.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I hope everyone has a safe and healthy Thanksgiving.

Jonathan