From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of William Carney via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 2:19 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [cia-rocketry] Mini rail

How wide is the mini rail that we have?

I got some free buttons from the maker and will put the first one's on a rocket I'm working on.

William

William Carney

Thanks.

In a message dated 4/11/2020 2:32:39 PM Central Standard Time, gregs@... writes:

20mm square outside – dimensions in attached drawing.

- GDS

I got some free buttons from the maker and will put the first one's on a rocket I'm working on.

William

William Carney

How long is the rail the club has.  I have been thinking about buying my own mini rail since I have my own pad and every thing.  William

In a message dated 4/11/2020 2:32:39 PM Central Standard Time, gregs@... writes:

20mm square outside – dimensions in attached drawing.

It's four feet long.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.