Midwest Power Princeton Hotels??????

Gary Slater

I have attended MWP for 10 years and have always stayed at the same hotel. What are your experiences/recommendations for Princeton hotels? Just considering a change this year.

Tim Dixon

Only the AmericInn is any good. I usually stay at the Super 8.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 9:04 AM Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:
I have attended MWP for 10 years and have always stayed at the same hotel. What are your experiences/recommendations for Princeton hotels? Just considering a change this year.

Gary Youhas

Grab a room on the top story floor no matter which one you choose to stay at. Altitude matters.