Topics

meeting next Tuesday

Jonathan Sivier

Our first meeting of 2009 will be held next Tuesday, January 6, at the Springer Center starting at 7 p.m. The topic for the meeting will be Rocketry Videos. So bring any interesting tapes or DVD's you might have to share with everyone.

We will also be discussing our plans for our presentation on Saturday, January 24, at the 4H Learn and Fun Day to be held at the Heartland Community College in Normal. We will be giving our presentation on rockets from noon to 1 p.m. We will do something very similar to the presentation we made at the Champaign Public Library in March, 2007. If you would like to help with this outreach event come to the meeting next Tuesday. If you are unable to make it to the meeting, but would still like to help, let me know.

While we try to schedule a topic of some sort for each meeting, there is always plenty of opportunity for anyone to ask questions or discuss any other aspect of model rocketry. The meetings are a great chance to get more involved with rockets and our local club and we would like to invite everyone to attend when they can.

Jonathan