Topics

meeting at Springer next Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

We have a meeting at the Springer Center in Champaign next Tuesday, February 4 at 7 p.m. The topic for the evening will be a "Forum on rocket design and construction methods." Bring rockets you have designed, or projects you are currently building to show and tell about. Also bring any questions you might have about design or construction methods. As anyone who knows our group will tell you we are always happy to give you our opinion on just about anything. ;-) If you have any tricks or tips you use when building rockets, come and share those as well.

I hope to see everyone there.

Jonathan