March monthly meeting on Tuesday #Meeting #VirtualEvent

Jonathan Sivier

Our March club meeting will be held on Zoom again this coming Tuesday, March 2 at 7 p.m. We will be sending out the details on how to join in the meeting in another message in the next day or so.

Everyone is invited to join in the meeting. We will be holding our annual election of officers during the meeting. However that won't take very long, so we will have plenty of time for some discussion of various rocketry topics. We don't have any particular topic for the meeting, but if you have something you would like to see discussed, or questions about any rocketry related items, please let us know.

We don't know when we'll be able to hold in-person meetings again, so in the meantime we hope you will join us virtually.

Jonathan