looking for pictures from GARLO 96

Jonathan Sivier

I've had an inquiry about pictures from GARLO 96 (Ballistic Architecture Takes Flight). A former member of our club, Michael Stemle, flew a rocket designed like a Disney toy castle. I think he may have won first place in the competition for flying buildings. Apparently he passed away a couple of years ago and his son is asking if we have any pictures of that flight, or possibly of any other rockets he flew with the club. It is too early for them to be on our picture web site. I may have some around somewhere, but it will take some effort to find them. If anyone else has any pictures from that time they would be willing to share with him let me know.

Thanks.

Jonathan