Lockdown !!!!

Gary Slater

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Adam Joseph

I have only seen this on unsubstantiated, not cited or even linked, Facebook posts. Even those mentioned that the phased plan would stay in place. I’ll be waiting to see something official before thinking further about it.

Adam

-------------------
Adam Joseph
aajoseph18@...
Adam.Joseph@...
ajoseph3@...
(217)714-9397 (Cell)

On May 19, 2020, at 9:24 AM, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Rick Lyons

Their is a court case in Peoria on Friday that could open things up.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 9:33:44 AM CDT, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Randy Milliken

Well, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true, right? :-)

Randy Milliken

I have only seen this on unsubstantiated, not cited or even linked, Facebook posts. Even those mentioned that the phased plan would stay in place. I’ll be waiting to see something official before thinking further about it.

Adam

-------------------
Adam Joseph

On May 19, 2020, at 9:24 AM, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Edited

Let’s stay calm and patient and wait for an official announcement.

- GDS

Well, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true, right? :-)

Randy Milliken

I have only seen this on unsubstantiated, not cited or even linked, Facebook posts. Even those mentioned that the phased plan would stay in place. I’ll be waiting to see something official before thinking further about it.

Adam

-------------------

Adam Joseph

On May 19, 2020, at 9:24 AM, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Jeffrey Suckow

Edited

But Greg, it's more fun to make up stories and spread rumors!

I'm just kidding of course.  Lots of this has been strange enough without any fiction added into the mix!

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:48 AM Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

Let’s stay calm and patient and wait for an official announcement.

- GDS

Well, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true, right? :-)

Randy Milliken

I have only seen this on unsubstantiated, not cited or even linked, Facebook posts. Even those mentioned that the phased plan would stay in place. I’ll be waiting to see something official before thinking further about it.

Adam

-------------------

Adam Joseph

On May 19, 2020, at 9:24 AM, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Wes Cravens

Edited

Any 'information' that says that the Gov is going to 'close the state' until Oct is 100% complete and utter bupkis!!!

I don't think that 'they' are going to be 'calling the shots' like that any more.

There is a very well articulated phased opening plan with specific metrics that move regions from one 'phase' to the next.  And perhaps back again if things don't work out.  In any case... there are specific metrics that are now 'making these decisions'.  Here are the rules: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/restore-illinois-introduction And here are the daily updated metrics per region: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/restore

All regions are currently in Phase 2.

Wes

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:34 AM Jeffrey Suckow <jefrysuko@...> wrote:
[...]

Tim Dixon

Edited

Wow, this CIA Group post is approaching TRF content--ugh...

On Tue, May 19, 2020, 1:43 PM Wes Cravens <wcravens@...> wrote:
[...]

Don't sweat it.  The best posts are the frivolous ones that only really comment on the fact that there are other comments happening and stuff like that. :-D

Wes

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 12:45 PM Tim Dixon <dixontj936@...> wrote:
[...]

steven dramstad

Edited

Wow. Frivolous posts and comments and STUFF!!!!  Wooooo!!!!

On May 19, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Wes Cravens <wcravens@...> wrote:

[...]

<image001.jpg>

Wes Cravens

Yep!!! It's a veritable Hoedown of fun stuff!!!  Can't stop us Rocket Peeps from having a good time when we want to!!! :-D

Wes

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 1:56 PM steven dramstad <sdramstad@...> wrote:
[...]

William Carney

Yes.  Not sure first, mid or late but Oct.  Nothing decided yet.  Farm fields won't be available till Oct anyway.

William

In a message dated 5/19/2020 9:24:52 AM Central Standard Time, gws77@... writes:

Keep hearing (rumors??) our governor is extending the stay at home order for another 150 days. That puts us thru the end of October.

Anyone else seen or heard this? I cant seem to find any facts about it.

Jonathan Sivier

We don't know what is going to happen as far as rocket launches go over the summer or in the fall. Whether or not we'll be able to hold launches will depend on a lot of factors which are totally unknown at this time.

When our region moves to Phase 3 or Phase 4 of the reopening plan we may be able to arrange for some launches. That may well happen over the next month or so. However, this summer's activity will depend on other factors beyond the mere change in the current Phase. A lot will be up to the Park District and whether they will allow organized groups to use their fields.

As William says farm fields won't be available until October, or later. What the situation will be like at that time we have no idea. Also, just because the circumstances might legally allow us to hold a launch, doesn't necessarily mean it is a good idea to do so. We will have to evaluate the situation at that time and make a decision.

Jonathan