#Launch still on hold #Launch

Greg Smith

I’m still waiting to visit the field and find out if soccer activities scheduled for Dodds Park today will permit us to fly early in the afternoon. Another hour will also allow give us a clearer picture of when the rain is expected in this area – currently it looks like about 4:00 PM.


So, the go/no-go announcement is postponed until 11:00 AM today. My apologies to our out  of town guests.