#Launch status DELAYED #Launch


Greg Smith
 

At 10:00 AM, it was 61°F in Champaign, with clear skies and a west wind at 5 mph.

These are great conditions, but the forecast still carries a warning of much higher winds to start around noon.

I'm going to delay the decision on the launch status for an hour to see if the trend is clearer by 11:00 AM.

Look for another announcement in about an hour.

-----

Greg Smith  N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace
greg@...  217-840-1678