Topics

launch planned for Forsyth next weekend #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

We have a launch scheduled for next weekend at the launch site in Forsyth. It will be on Saturday, November 14, with Sunday the 15th as a rain date. At the moment Saturday is looking like it might be rainy and the wind may be a problem for Sunday. We will have to keep an eye on the weather as it develops during the week. Hopefully things will improve and we'll be able to hold the launch.

Greg will post his usual outlook for the launch later in the week. I just wanted to remind everyone about the launch so you can be planning to attend if the weather is acceptable.

Jonathan