Launch on Saturday, too

Greg Smith

To add to Jonathan's announcement about the rocket building workshop, remember that we also have a regular club launch scheduled Saturday afternoon, with setup beginning at noon at Dodds Park. Of course, flying the rockets we build in the morning will be part of our plans, but the launchers will be open the rest of the day to both members and visitors for any regular sport flying that is allowed at the park (3,250' altitude limit and maximum "H" motors).

The forecast looked poor earlier in the week, but has improved some in the last few days. I'll post a message here with the latest outlook early Friday evening.

greg@...  217-840-1678