Topics

Launch is GO

Greg Smith

We may get rained on, we may lose some in the clouds, but we're going to try our launch today and see what happens!

At 11 AM, the wind was 8 MPH from the southwest, with a layer of broken clouds at 8,000'. There is a line of light rain running from about Springfield to St. Louis that may make it our way later in the afternoon ... or not.

We'll meet at the southwest corner of the Rantoul field (near the hay barn, the place documented in the map on our website) around 12:30 PM to start setting up. I'm running a little late today, so please wait if you don't see me right away.

GregS@... 217-840-1678