last chance to order your GARLO shirts

Jonathan Sivier

I'll be placing the order for GARLO t-shirts in the next day or so. If you haven't ordered your shirt(s) yet, now if the time to do it. The shirts will be a medium blue with a design based on the parachute used by the Mars Perseverance lander earlier this year. I'm attaching an image of the parachute design. This isn't the final design that will be printed on the shirts, but it may give you an idea of the central element of the design.

The price will be $15 per shirt. This is the same price as in the past. We should be able to get just about any adult or youth sizes.

To place your order send me an email to <jsivier@...>. Be sure to specify the number of shirts you want and the size(s). You can pay for them with cash or check when you pick them up at GARLO.

Jonathan