Topics

ISO 38mm hardware

Shane Ramos

Does anyone have any 38mm rms hardware for sale? I’m located in Mattoon but can meet

Jonathan Sivier

I am in possession of a set of 38 mm hardware that you could purchase. John Page, the founder and first president of the CIA, is getting rid of his rocketry supplies and dropped off a load of stuff with me on his way through town earlier this year. I intended to bring it all to our swap meet that is usually part of our October club meeting, but of course our meetings have been cancelled for this year. It is a box with 3 reload cases; the 240, 360 and 480 nt-sec cases, along with a forward and aft closure. The aft closure is the one with the smaller opening. Some motors have a larger diameter nozzle and need a different closure. So you would need to get one if you needed it. The cases have been used, but are in good shape. There isn't a seal disk with this set. You would have to get one if the motor(s) you plan on using need one. I'm not sure what an appropriate price would be. I'll have to check on that. The proceeds will go to the club.

I'll try to list some of the other stuff John gave me and see if anyone would like to get some of it.

Jonathan

On 10/17/2020 7:33 PM, Shane Ramos wrote:
Does anyone have any 38mm rms hardware for sale? I’m located in Mattoon but can meet

Shane Ramos

Yes! I am interested!