Is there a launch tomorrow?

John Robbins

I see on the schedule there is a launch tomorrow from noon to 6pm.

Weather looks awesome!

I don’t have any rockets over 30yrs old but can we still fly newer ones?

John

Greg Smith

We’re still on for tomorrow, and the forecast looks great right now. We’ll start flying around 1:00 PM and will probably be in the south half of the parking lot. I’ll post more details later today.

- GDS

I see on the schedule there is a launch tomorrow from noon to 6pm.

Weather looks awesome!

I don’t have any rockets over 30yrs old but can we still fly newer ones?

John

Jonathan Sivier

We are planning on holding our launch tomorrow. All rockets are welcome as usual, we just like to encourage people to bring out some of those older models once a year and give them an airing.

Jonathan

On 8/21/2020 11:19 AM, John Robbins wrote:
I see on the schedule there is a launch tomorrow from noon to 6pm.

Weather looks awesome!

I don’t have any rockets over 30yrs old but can we still fly newer ones?

John

steven dramstad

Yup. I don’t have anything that old either. Still plan to fly a bunch! Steve