Topics

Insect Fear Film Festival next Saturday

Jonathan Sivier

The Insect Fear Film Festival is taking place on Saturday, February 22. The theme this year is "Crustacean Fear Films." A group of club members will be attending and everyone is welcome to join us. We do have a launch scheduled for that day as well. Assuming the launch takes place, we'll probably pack up a bit earlier than we might normally so we can have dinner and then get to the evening event.

The IFFF is being held at the Foellinger Auditorium on the U of I campus. The doors open at 6 p.m. and the movies start at 7:30. Everyone is welcome to join us. There will be further announcements as we see what the launch possibilities are for Saturday and figure out where to meet for dinner, etc.

For more information see https://publish.illinois.edu/uiuc-egsa/ifff/

Jonathan