Indiana Rocketry on Saturday

Mark Joseph

In case anyone is interested, I plan to head to the Indiana Rocketry launch near Tab, Indiana tomorrow morning with students from the UIUC ISS IREC team. Hopefully we’ll have a window of opportunity for their test flight on an L2200. Maybe. Stay tuned.

Mark

Tim Dixon

Have two K550s planned on wildly different rockets. G'son will also be with me after building a couple of rockets on his own this last month.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 9:58 PM Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I plan to head to the Indiana Rocketry launch near Tab, Indiana tomorrow morning with students from the UIUC ISS IREC team. Hopefully we’ll have a window of opportunity for their test flight on an L2200. Maybe. Stay tuned.

Mark

Randy Milliken

Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed we get some decent weather!