Topics

Indiana Rocketry Launch this weekend.

Randy Milliken

If anyone went to MWP and didn't get to fly due to the wind, we're having a launch this weekend at the Tab launch site.

The weather is looking fantastic! Around 70 and light wind in November.

We have a 14k' waiver, so if you've got some AP loaded and want to burn it, we would be happy to help.

Randy Milliken

randy@...

rocketman328@...

So, I guess its safe to assume the crops are out of the fields.

Randy Milliken

Yes. There is still a little standing corn to the south, but it is expected to be harvested by this weekend.

Randy Milliken

randy@...

So, I guess its safe to assume the crops are out of the fields.