Topics

Indiana Rocketry December 7th and 8th and bey

Man.. sounds fun... have the 9foot Blessed Hell Ride and it's not had its maidend... have fun all...

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 9:34 PM, Mark Joseph
<markjos@...> wrote:
Indiana Rocketry will be flying at their field near Tab, Indiana this weekend, 10-4 EST both Saturday and Sunday. That’s about an hour from Champaign-Urbana, just east of the state line, beyond Rossville, Il. Low and high power, with a 14k foot waiver. Great field, great group. See more info at http://indianarocketry.org .

More planned dates below.

Mark
————-

Here are our planned dates. Subject to weather. We WILL adjust as needed. Stay tuned.

December 7 - 8, 2019 – Go for LAUNCH.

January 11 - 12, 2020 – LAUNCH

February 8 - 9, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 7 - 8, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 28 - 29, 2020 – LAUNCH

April 18 - 19, 2020 – LAUNCH

May 2 - 3, 2020 – LAUNCH (depending upon spring planting)