Topics

Indiana Rocketry December 7th and 8th and beyond

Mark Joseph

Indiana Rocketry will be flying at their field near Tab, Indiana this weekend, 10-4 EST both Saturday and Sunday. That’s about an hour from Champaign-Urbana, just east of the state line, beyond Rossville, Il. Low and high power, with a 14k foot waiver. Great field, great group. See more info at http://indianarocketry.org .

More planned dates below.

Mark
————-

Here are our planned dates. Subject to weather. We WILL adjust as needed. Stay tuned.

December 7 - 8, 2019 – Go for LAUNCH.

January 11 - 12, 2020 – LAUNCH

February 8 - 9, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 7 - 8, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 28 - 29, 2020 – LAUNCH

April 18 - 19, 2020 – LAUNCH

May 2 - 3, 2020 – LAUNCH (depending upon spring planting)

Mark Joseph

The Sunday (tomorrow, 12/8) launch has been canceled. 

Mark

On Dec 6, 2019, at 21:34, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Indiana Rocketry will be flying at their field near Tab, Indiana this weekend, 10-4 EST both Saturday and Sunday. That’s about an hour from Champaign-Urbana, just east of the state line, beyond Rossville, Il. Low and high power, with a 14k foot waiver. Great field, great group. See more info at http://indianarocketry.org .

Mark
————-

Here are our planned dates. Subject to weather. We WILL adjust as needed. Stay tuned.

John Robbins

Joined the Indiana group on Sat.   Great day for flying.   Got 13 flights in.  All low-mid power.

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Joseph via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 5:49 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Indiana Rocketry December 7th and 8th and beyond

THINK SECURE. This email has come from an external source. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender. 

Mark

Mark
————-

john hall

The conditions in Indiana were basically perfect again, (two in a row!) very light winds, no ceiling, etc.   I had a few flights on H and I motors, including a maiden on a Madcow GoDevil (29mm min dia rocket).  There was a K launch that separated the entire retainer on ejection, I spotted the casing coming down which was recovered along with the rocket.  Kenny launched a Kosdon L motor.  His cam-locking ebay came apart so I chased down the nose and he the booster.  No damage to either.   

John Hall

On Saturday, 7 December 2019, 5:49:25 pm GMT-6, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Mark

Mark
————-

Randy Milliken

John, thanks for coming! Hard to believe that we've had two launches in a row with excellent weather and a less that stellar turnout as far as flyers go. 

Hope we keep getting the good weather the rest of the season!

Randy Milliken

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 12/9/2019 2:47:29 PM
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Indiana Rocketry December 7th and 8th and beyond

The conditions in Indiana were basically perfect again, (two in a row!) very light winds, no ceiling, etc.   I had a few flights on H and I motors, including a maiden on a Madcow GoDevil (29mm min dia rocket).  There was a K launch that separated the entire retainer on ejection, I spotted the casing coming down which was recovered along with the rocket.  Kenny launched a Kosdon L motor.  His cam-locking ebay came apart so I chased down the nose and he the booster.  No damage to either.   

John Hall

On Saturday, 7 December 2019, 5:49:25 pm GMT-6, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Mark

Mark
————-