Topics

Indiana Rocketry December 7th and 8th and beyond

Mark Joseph

Indiana Rocketry will be flying at their field near Tab, Indiana this weekend, 10-4 EST both Saturday and Sunday. That’s about an hour from Champaign-Urbana, just east of the state line, beyond Rossville, Il. Low and high power, with a 14k foot waiver. Great field, great group. See more info at http://indianarocketry.org .

More planned dates below.

Mark
————-

Here are our planned dates. Subject to weather. We WILL adjust as needed. Stay tuned.

December 7 - 8, 2019 – Go for LAUNCH.

January 11 - 12, 2020 – LAUNCH

February 8 - 9, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 7 - 8, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 28 - 29, 2020 – LAUNCH

April 18 - 19, 2020 – LAUNCH

May 2 - 3, 2020 – LAUNCH (depending upon spring planting)

Mark Joseph

The Sunday (tomorrow, 12/8) launch has been canceled.

Mark

On Dec 6, 2019, at 21:34, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

Indiana Rocketry will be flying at their field near Tab, Indiana this weekend, 10-4 EST both Saturday and Sunday. That’s about an hour from Champaign-Urbana, just east of the state line, beyond Rossville, Il. Low and high power, with a 14k foot waiver. Great field, great group. See more info at http://indianarocketry.org .

More planned dates below.

Mark
————-

Here are our planned dates. Subject to weather. We WILL adjust as needed. Stay tuned.

December 7 - 8, 2019 – Go for LAUNCH.

January 11 - 12, 2020 – LAUNCH

February 8 - 9, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 7 - 8, 2020 – LAUNCH

March 28 - 29, 2020 – LAUNCH

April 18 - 19, 2020 – LAUNCH

May 2 - 3, 2020 – LAUNCH (depending upon spring planting)

John Robbins

Joined the Indiana group on Sat.   Great day for flying.   Got 13 flights in.  All low-mid power.

THINK SECURE. This email has come from an external source. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender.

[...]

john hall

 The conditions in Indiana were basically perfect again, (two in a row!) very light winds, no ceiling, etc.   I had a few flights on H and I motors, including a maiden on a Madcow GoDevil (29mm min dia rocket).  There was a K launch that separated the entire retainer on ejection, I spotted the casing coming down which was recovered along with the rocket.  Kenny launched a Kosdon L motor.  His cam-locking ebay came apart so I chased down the nose and he the booster.  No damage to either.

John Hall

On Saturday, 7 December 2019, 5:49:25 pm GMT-6, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

[...]

Randy Milliken

John, thanks for coming! Hard to believe that we've had two launches in a row with excellent weather and a less that stellar turnout as far as flyers go.

Hope we keep getting the good weather the rest of the season!

Randy Milliken