From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Slater
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 5:03 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [cia-rocketry] GARLO attempt #3

I was looking at the local weather for tomorrow because my lawn needs to be mowed, again.  I thought what the heck, so I took a quick look at the forecast for the 24th in Champaign.  I know, it's a long time between now and then but I looked anyway.  Hope it isn't an omen.  The long range forecasts for the previous two dates weren't that far off as I remember. I have been excited about GARLO!  I want to fly some new stuff!

Here is the current forecast for Champaign for GARLO attempt #3:

Now if we can just get rid of that "isolated thunderstorm"