Topics

Dog barf in need of a good home

Wes Cravens

Is anyone willing to take on a cubic yard of compressed dog barf minus four or five gallon ziploc bags worth?

I've been looking after this monster for about 10 years, and I just don't want to any more.

So, ya. Let me know, and I'll gladey transfer ownership. :-)

Wes

Jonathan Sivier

If no individual wants that much you could donate it to the club. In normal years we go through a fair amount of wadding in the communal bucket.

Jonathan

On 2/27/2021 10:42 AM, Wes Cravens wrote:
Is anyone willing to take on a cubic yard of compressed dog barf minus four or five gallon ziploc bags worth?

I've been looking after this monster for about 10 years, and I just don't want to any more.

So, ya. Let me know, and I'll gladey transfer ownership. :-)

Wes

Wes Cravens

If the club could use it, then it's a done deal.  I asked about 5 years ago and at the time the club had a comparably ridiculous amount and didn't want any more.

But ya, for sure... if the club can use it... then that would be great.

I'll try to figure out a way to get it to you at the launch today.  Oh what the hell... I may even bring a rocket or two. :-D

Wes

Wes

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 10:48 AM Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:
If no individual wants that much you could donate it to the club. In normal years we go through a fair amount of wadding in the communal bucket.

Jonathan

On 2/27/2021 10:42 AM, Wes Cravens wrote:
Is anyone willing to take on a cubic yard of compressed dog barf minus four or five gallon ziploc bags worth?

I've been looking after this monster for about 10 years, and I just don't want to any more.

So, ya. Let me know, and I'll gladey transfer ownership. :-)

Wes

Greg Smith

Sure, I’ll take it, we will use it up eventually. There’s about half a bale in the communal supply now.

- GDS