Topics

deleting attachments

Jonathan Sivier

Periodically I will be deleting attachments from messages. Some of these are small, often invisible, images stuck in people's signature's and some will be larger images or files that are older. I haven't quite figured out how to handle pictures that people may still find of interest, but some of the older attachments and files can certainly be deleted to clean things up a bit. You may get a message saying that something you posted in the past was edited. I will try to include a note telling what was deleted. You can just ignore these messages, but I wanted to let everyone know what was happening.

Jonathan