Topics

Congratulations, Karen and Robert

Greg Smith

Several of us (Adam, Alan, Chris, Greg, Jonathan, Lon, Mark, Wendy and a few assorted spouses and children) just got home from attending the wedding of Karen Clark and the CIA's own Robert Brunner this afternoon. They are -- and I really say this without hyperbole --
two of the finest people I have ever known, and I was honored to have been invited to participate and witness their very touching ceremony.

I really do love you both and wish you a long, happy and loving time together. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Congratulations, again, to the Brunners.

GregS@... 217-840-1678

John Page

Congratulations Mrs. And Mr. Brunner!!!!! John, Nancy and Grayson wish you
all the best in this greatest adventure of yours!!!

On 4/25/09 11:25 PM, "Greg Smith" <gregs@...> wrote:

Several of us (Adam, Alan, Chris, Greg, Jonathan, Lon, Mark, Wendy
and a few assorted spouses and children) just got home from attending
the wedding of Karen Clark and the CIA's own Robert Brunner this
afternoon. They are -- and I really say this without hyperbole --
two of the finest people I have ever known, and I was honored to have
been invited to participate and witness their very touching ceremony.

I really do love you both and wish you a long, happy and loving time
together. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Congratulations, again, to the Brunners.

GregS@... 217-840-1678

John Page
Principal

pagetech limited
PO Box 9870
Columbus, OH 43209
p- 614.255.1480
f- 614.255.1481
c- 614.216.3252
john@...
www.pagetechltd.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. P

rocket_rick@juno.com <rocket_rick@...>

Will Mr. Brunner's Official CIA Title be changed from "Member at Large?" Inquiring minds want to know.

Good luck,
Rick K.
Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to the next level.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsCum6vLDAJfolTvkcrddS4sla08LZZgX3Vkd8AN226L1naCBGEXpW/

Greg Smith

At 07:38 PM 4/26/2009, you wrote:
Will Mr. Brunner's Official CIA Title be changed from "Member at Large?" Inquiring minds want to know.

Good luck,
Rick K.

Good one ...

Actually, he's our NAR Senior Advisor -- you know, the adult who keeps all the rest of us kids in line.

- GDS

Nick Cassavaugh <xunil2@...>

Congrats to Robert and Karen from the Michigan branch office!