Topics

CIA masks

Jonathan Sivier

Our custom CIA masks have now been printed. We ended up getting a few in all the colors, except white since the printing is in white, shown on the page at (https://www.sanmar.com/p/10782_HtRed). We will be selling them for $10 each at our upcoming launches. If you have a favorite color(s) and want to reserve a mask(s) let me know. Otherwise you can take potluck when you purchase your mask(s) at the next launch.

I'm attaching a mock-up image showing what the masks look like.

Jonathan

Dean Babcock

I would like a grey mask.

On Sep 28, 2020, at 1:47 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

Our custom CIA masks have now been printed. We ended up getting a few in all the colors, except white since the printing is in white, shown on the page at (https://www.sanmar.com/p/10782_HtRed). We will be selling them for $10 each at our upcoming launches. If you have a favorite color(s) and want to reserve a mask(s) let me know. Otherwise you can take potluck when you purchase your mask(s) at the next launch.

I'm attaching a mock-up image showing what the masks look like.

Jonathan
<CIA mask example.jpg>