From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Slater
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:58 AM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [cia-rocketry] Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin, who spent three weeks in quarantine after returning from the moon decades ago, is self-isolating amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The former astronaut told ARS Technica when asked what he was doing to protect himself: "Lying on my a-- and locking the door".

Dean Babcock

I feel fortunate to have met many of these Apollo heroes.

On Mar 19, 2020, at 9:12 AM, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

In other Apollo news, I just read that Apollo 15 astronaut Al Worden has died. It won’t be long before they’re all gone.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/us/apollo-15-al-worden-pilot-dies/index.html

- GDS