August meeting cancelled

Jonathan Sivier

Our August meeting at the Springer Center was scheduled for this coming Tuesday. The center still isn't open for public group activities, and even if it was we might feel it isn't yet safe to gather indoors for a meeting. So our August meeting is cancelled.

The program for Tuesday was scheduled to be our annual Introduction to High Power Rocketry. Some people have expressed some interest in getting started in high power and I'm sorry we won't be able to hold this event for them. If you are interested in learning more about high power rocketry you can post your questions to the email list. We might be able to put together some sort of virtual or online program, so if you would be interested in that let me know. If enough people respond we will see if we can make something like that happen.

Jonathan