Topics

article on model rocketry

Jonathan Sivier

I happened to notice that I posted this message on the old Yahoo group 2 years ago, just at the time when everything from there was being transferred to this new group on Groups.io. I guess I posted it after the messages were transferred, but before the transfer was completed. So this message didn't get moved. Yahoo is in the process of removing all stored content, including the old messages and I figured this one was interesting enough to post again to the new list. Here is what I wrote in that original message on December 7, 2017.

-----

There is an interesting article with an interview of Mike Fritz from
Estes on the NASA Tech Briefs this week. You can read it at

https://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/1198-tb/news/news/28062-how-model-rockets-ignite-tomorrow-s-engineers?utm_source=TBnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20171207_Main_INSIDER&eid=376601489&bid=1944862