Topics

Any GARLO Launch pictures?

Tim Dixon <dixontj93060@...>

Just wondering...

Alan Carrol

I had some although not as many as I usually do. I will try to get them edited and online this weekend.

Jonathan Sivier

Tim Dixon wrote:
Just wondering...
I have a few and I'm sure others do as well. It may take a little while to get them posted to the web site.

At 11:12 AM 7/3/2009, you wrote:
Tim Dixon wrote:
Just wondering...
I have a few and I'm sure others do as well. It may take a little
while to get them posted to the web site.

Jonathan

I *just* downloaded mine from the camera and spent about a minute reviewing them -- I will try to get some posted over the weekend.

It's kind of a small and weak batch from me, since I spent most of the day trying to actually fly rockets. Imagine that. But when enough people contribute, we usually wind up with pretty good coverage overall.

I got bunches, will post a few to the Smugmug site, hopefully soon.

Tim Dixon wrote:

Just wondering...

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II