another try at Introduction to High Power Rocketry

Jonathan Sivier

At our August meeting on the 3rd we planned to hold our annual Introduction to High Power Rocketry presentation. There appeared to be a fair amount of interest in this, 4 people signed up through the park district to attend the meeting and another 4 people expressed interest in participating via Zoom. It took some effort, but we were about to get things together to do a live meeting and have it also streamed live on Zoom. In the end we were disappointed that no one showed up.

Since there did seem to be interest, we thought we would give it another try. So will plan to do our intro to high power at our September meeting on September 7 starting at 7 p.m. Whether this will be in person and on Zoom, or only virtual we will have to decide as we get closer to the date and see what things are like.

However, we would like to be reasonably confident that people will actually participate this time. So if you are interested in this presentation and are pretty sure you will be able to attend, in person or online, let us know. If we get enough responses we'll plan on it for our September meeting.

Jonathan

Shane Ramos

I will be available for zoom viewing. Thank you for doing it .

On Aug 18, 2021, at 3:47 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

[...]

We are in the process of making decisions about next week's meeting. If anyone is interested in the Introduction to High Power Rocketry presentation let us know ASAP so we can plan for that at the meeting.

Thanks.

Jonathan

On 8/18/2021 3:47 PM, Jonathan Sivier wrote:
   At our August meeting on the 3rd we planned to hold our annual Introduction to High Power Rocketry presentation.  There appeared to be a fair amount of interest in this, 4 people signed up through the park district to attend the meeting and another 4 people expressed interest in participating via Zoom.  It took some effort, but we were about to get things together to do a live meeting and have it also streamed live on Zoom.  In the end we were disappointed that no one showed up.

   Since there did seem to be interest, we thought we would give it another try.  So we will plan to do our intro to high power at our September meeting on September 7 starting at 7 p.m.  Whether this will be in person and on Zoom, or only virtual we will have to decide as we get closer to the date and see what things are like.

   However, we would like to be reasonably confident that people will actually participate this time.  So if you are interested in this presentation and are pretty sure you will be able to attend, in person or online, let us know.  If we get enough responses we'll plan on it for our September meeting.

Jonathan

steven dramstad

I will only be available by zoom for the next meeting

On Aug 31, 2021, at 1:47 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

[...]

Douglas Probst

I'd attend via zoom