Topics

Alessi

Gary Slater

Alessi is an Italian business that sells kitchen items like coffee makers and citrus squeezers.
Some may remember the first pic I sent after a trip Jennifer and I made to an Italian store in Chicago in early Dec.

Now see the real thing:>

I think I have possibly figured out a way to make this fly.
And if I have ,GARLO 2020 is it’s tentative maiden flight.
What do you think?

Christopher Deem

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Gary Slater wrote:

Alessi is an Italian business that sells kitchen items like coffee
makers and citrus squeezers.

Some may remember the first pic I sent after a trip Jennifer and I
made to an Italian store in Chicago in early Dec.

Now see the real thing:>

I think I have possibly figured out a way to make this fly.
And if I have ,GARLO 2020 is it’s tentative maiden flight.

What do you think?

Greg Smith

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

Flopping around on the ground does not count as flying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Jeff Deem

The Alessi juicer is made of aluminum. Beautiful design dating from 1990. 5" wide 11" tall.

On January 19, 2020, at 1:00 AM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Flopping around on the ground does not count as flying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

steven dramstad

Is it stranger then a flying mailbox?

On Jan 19, 2020, at 8:09 AM, Jeff Deem <jdbectec1@...> wrote:

The Alessi juicer is made of aluminum. Beautiful design dating from 1990. 5" wide 11" tall.

On January 19, 2020, at 1:00 AM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Flopping around on the ground does not count as flying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

Yours is a fake mailbox, now if you had taken a real mailbox and converted it......

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

steven dramstad

Is the secondary focus of this next GARLO “Juiced on Rockets”??

On Jan 19, 2020, at 12:36 PM, steven dramstad <sdramstad@...> wrote:

 Is it stranger then a flying mailbox?

On Jan 19, 2020, at 8:09 AM, Jeff Deem <jdbectec1@...> wrote:

The Alessi juicer is made of aluminum. Beautiful design dating from 1990. 5" wide 11" tall.

On January 19, 2020, at 1:00 AM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Flopping around on the ground does not count as flying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

steven dramstad

I believe taking a real mailbox would be a felony,,,,,,

On Jan 19, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Yours is a fake mailbox, now if you had taken a real mailbox and converted it......

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS

What is it made of? If it's metal, that could be problematic. As for the
advisability of converting a citrus juicer to rocket powered flight, I
may not be the best person to ask, since at our last launch I flew a
lawn ornament.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

If you mean flying a rocket on a bigger than recommended motor, that would be just about all of my rockets.