AeroTech price increase

Christopher Deem

I just got an e-mail from AeroTech, there is going to be an
approximately 10% price increase effective October 1.  However, any
orders sent in before the end of September will be at the current
prices. So, with our High Power season coming up, I will send in another
order before the increase takes effect. AeroTech says there is a 8 to 10
week lead time, and there can be no changes, or additions to the order
once it is sent in. So, if you want any AeroTech, or Quest products, you
have two weeks to let me know. E-mail me at chris-deem@.... thank
you for your support.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 02256 level 2