AeroTech order

Christopher Deem

I am gather orders for a new AeroTech order. The sooner I send it in,
the sooner we get it. 54mm and smaller, kits and parts are 80% of
retail. 75mm and 98mm are 75% of retail. If you want anything, let me
know as soon as possible. I can also order Quest products.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 02256 level 2

Kevin A

Does this list reflect accurate/current retail pricing?  (Just wanting to confirm before I send you a list and find out it actually comes out several hundred over budget, haha)

http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/uploads/ad9c1bf1-ecb0-424b-8d2a-dee34201a617_Model_and_hp_of_05_21_21.pdf

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:33 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:
I am gather orders for a new AeroTech order. The sooner I send it in,
the sooner we get it. 54mm and smaller, kits and parts are 80% of
retail. 75mm and 98mm are 75% of retail. If you want anything, let me
know as soon as possible. I can also order Quest products.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 02256 level 2

Christopher Deem

That is the latest list.

Sent from my Galaxy

Does this list reflect accurate/current retail pricing?  (Just wanting to confirm before I send you a list and find out it actually comes out several hundred over budget, haha)

http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/uploads/ad9c1bf1-ecb0-424b-8d2a-dee34201a617_Model_and_hp_of_05_21_21.pdf

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:33 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:
I am gather orders for a new AeroTech order. The sooner I send it in,
the sooner we get it. 54mm and smaller, kits and parts are 80% of
retail. 75mm and 98mm are 75% of retail. If you want anything, let me
know as soon as possible. I can also order Quest products.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 02256 level 2

Christopher Deem

I should've added to reply off list to chris-deem@...  Unless you want everyone to know what you are buying.

Sent from my Galaxy