Topics

AeroTech Black Friday Sale

Christopher Deem

I have to send the order in by Friday, December 6, so if you want anything, I need to know as soon as possible. e-mail me at chris-deem@...

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Mike Maxwell

Hey Chris I was wondering if I could get in on your order? Also can you get Aerotech rocket kits in this order?

On Nov 30, 2019, at 5:48 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

I have to send the order in by Friday, December 6, so if you want anything, I need to know as soon as possible. e-mail me at chris-deem@...

--

Christopher Deem

You still have time, I will send the order in Friday. I can get kits, and parts, my price is 80% of retail.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2                                               Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:46 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] AeroTech Black Friday Sale

Hey Chris I was wondering if I could get in on your order? Also can you get Aerotech rocket kits in this order?

> On Nov 30, 2019, at 5:48 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

>

> I have to send the order in by Friday, December 6, so if you want anything, I need to know as soon as possible. e-mail me at chris-deem@...

>

> --

> Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

>

>

>

>

Mike Maxwell

Great! I would like an 
Arreaux kit
2- E23t-5
2-F40w-10
2-G53fj-7

On Dec 3, 2019, at 3:00 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

You still have time, I will send the order in Friday. I can get kits, and parts, my price is 80% of retail.

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2                                               Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:46 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] AeroTech Black Friday Sale

> On Nov 30, 2019, at 5:48 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

>

> I have to send the order in by Friday, December 6, so if you want anything, I need to know as soon as possible. e-mail me at chris-deem@...

>

> --

> Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

>

>

>

>

Christopher Deem

Got it, thanks.

Mike Maxwell wrote:

Great! I would like an
Arreaux kit
2- E23t-5
2-F40w-10
2-G53fj-7

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2                                               Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

*Sent: *Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:46 PM
*To: *cia-rocketry@groups.io <mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [cia-rocketry] AeroTech Black Friday Sale

On Nov 30, 2019, at 5:48 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...>
wrote:

I have to send the order in by Friday, December 6, so if you want
anything, I need to know as soon as possible. e-mail me at chris-deem@...

--

Jonathan Sivier

Just a reminder.

Replies generally go to the whole list. So if you want to contact Chris about an order or something it is generally best to send him a message directly.

Jonathan

On 12/3/2019 3:30 PM, Christopher Deem wrote:
Got it, thanks.

Mike Maxwell wrote:
Great! I would like an
Arreaux kit
2- E23t-5
2-F40w-10
2-G53fj-7

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2                                               Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

--

Mike Maxwell

Got it sorry I thought I was just hitting reply not reply all.

On Dec 3, 2019, at 3:42 PM, Jonathan Sivier <@JonSivier> wrote:

Just a reminder.

Replies generally go to the whole list. So if you want to contact Chris about an order or something it is generally best to send him a message directly.

Jonathan

Got it, thanks.

Mike Maxwell wrote:
Great! I would like an
Arreaux kit
2- E23t-5
2-F40w-10
2-G53fj-7

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2 Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

--

Jonathan Sivier

To some degree this depends on how your email program works. Some programs may work the way you suggest, but I think that with the way the list is set up "Reply" will usually reply to the whole list. If you want to reply to just the sender, some email programs might have an option to "Reply To Sender", but I don't know if very many will do that. There is supposed to be a "Reply To Sender" button or link in the footer of messages, but this can be a function of how you have your program set up. I think if you receive email as an html the "Reply To Sender" button will be there, if it is just plain text, then it won't be. I'm not sure why that would be. Again this can also be a result of different email programs. They all work differently and although the Groups.io system works well it can't always deal with all the different ways that every email programs work. It is also possible that something isn't set up right and I'll have to do some digging to figure it out.

The most reliable way is to change the address in the "To:" field of your reply to be the address of the person you are replying to.

On 12/3/2019 3:47 PM, Mike Maxwell wrote:
Got it sorry I thought I was just hitting reply not reply all.
On Dec 3, 2019, at 3:42 PM, Jonathan Sivier <@JonSivier> wrote:

Just a reminder.

Jonathan

Got it, thanks.

Mike Maxwell wrote:
Great! I would like an
Arreaux kit
2- E23t-5
2-F40w-10
2-G53fj-7

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2 Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

--