a good day of flying #LaunchReport

Jonathan Sivier

Our first launch in around 5 months went pretty well yesterday. We had a dozen or so people flying rockets and several spectators. Most of the spectators were family members, but we did get a couple of people who happened to see us flying our rockets and stopped by to watch. Despite the changes to our procedures we were able to get things set up and start flying by 1:00 as usual. We had to end a bit earlier than we would have due to a storm approaching. We got everything packed up just before it started to rain.

I think the COVID-19 protocols worked out well. Thanks to everyone for helping us hold a safe and fun launch. Hopefully our launch on July 25 will be even better.

Jonathan