In the news

Greg Smith

That’s why we take pictures, so we’ll have something to remember after the rocket has entered its terminal orbit.

- GDS

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Deem
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 4:13 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] In the news

It had a picture of my Big Brute, which now needs to be rebuilt after a sub nominal flight. Think casing burn through , think blow torch.

From: John Page <john@...>
Date: 6/20/21 4:08 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io

Great Article !!!!

On Jun 20, 2021, at 1:57 PM, john hall via groups.io <jotdown@...> wrote:

My foam core board pyramid made the article, how about that.  Perhaps that's a sign I should dust it off for Garlo.

On Saturday, 19 June 2021, 10:05:48 am GMT-5, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

We got some good publicity on the “Smile Politely” local news site:

https://www.smilepolitely.com/culture/launch_your_summer_into_the_clouds_with_a_new_hobby/

- GDS

John Page

Great Article !!!!

On Jun 20, 2021, at 1:57 PM, john hall via groups.io <jotdown@...> wrote:

My foam core board pyramid made the article, how about that.  Perhaps that's a sign I should dust it off for Garlo.

On Saturday, 19 June 2021, 10:05:48 am GMT-5, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

We got some good publicity on the “Smile Politely” local news site:

https://www.smilepolitely.com/culture/launch_your_summer_into_the_clouds_with_a_new_hobby/

- GDS

john hall

My foam core board pyramid made the article, how about that.  Perhaps that's a sign I should dust it off for Garlo.

On Saturday, 19 June 2021, 10:05:48 am GMT-5, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

We got some good publicity on the “Smile Politely” local news site:

https://www.smilepolitely.com/culture/launch_your_summer_into_the_clouds_with_a_new_hobby/

The article turned out very well. I especially like that the top picture was of my Lil Nuke. ;-)

Jonathan

On 6/19/2021 10:05 AM, Greg Smith wrote:
We got some good publicity on the “Smile Politely” local news site:

https://www.smilepolitely.com/culture/launch_your_summer_into_the_clouds_with_a_new_hobby/ >

Yes it is.
I shared it to FB

On Jun 19, 2021, at 10:14 AM, Adam Rouse <ajrouse.esq@...> wrote:

Awesome! Great article, thanks for sharing!

Sent via mobile device, please pardon any typographical errors. Thank you!

This email is intended only for the addressee and may be legally privileged. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.

Adam Rouse