#Launch is GO #Launch

Greg Smith

At 10:00 AM, it was 88°F in Champaign, with clear skies and a SW wind at 3 mph.

Although there is still a threat of thunderstorms later in the day, the current forecast predicts they will not develop until after 5:00 PM. So, we should at least have several hours of good flying weather before then.

We will meet as planned at 12:00 noon north of the Dodds Park shelter to begin setting up. Beware of the possibility of copious miniature soccer players on the field which may delay our setup.

greg@...  217-840-1678