Ordering CIA name tags

Mark Joseph

We're ordering new CIA name tags this week. I'm sure that those of you who have attended our launches have seen a few members wearing them. I have attached a photo of CIA President, Chris Deem wearing an example.

If you are a member, and would like to order a new or replacement name tag, please use the form at:

https://forms.gle/Bwjsnjb6WGCxCFMK8

Name tags are $8 or $9, depending on whether you prefer a pin or magnet back, and will be held for pickup at an upcoming launch. Payment can be made by cash, check, or Venmo, with details on the form.

The deadline for this order is Friday, 6/11 at 5PM CDT, and we expect them to be ready the following week (by GARLO). We will be able to make additional orders later, as well.

Please use the form for orders. If there are questions, please send them to me, directly, at markjos@....

Mark

Tim Dixon

I would like one, but my guess is that I need to bring my membership back to "current" status. Likely was sent a reminder email that is buried in my inbox and can't seem to find the link to pay on the CIA website. Can someone provide that link? (Then I will fill out the badge info.)

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 10:07 PM Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:
We're ordering new CIA name tags this week. I'm sure that those of you who have attended our launches have seen a few members wearing them. I have attached a photo of CIA President, Chris Deem wearing an example.

If you are a member, and would like to order a new or replacement name tag, please use the form at:

https://forms.gle/Bwjsnjb6WGCxCFMK8

Name tags are $8 or $9, depending on whether you prefer a pin or magnet back, and will be held for pickup at an upcoming launch. Payment can be made by cash, check, or Venmo, with details on the form.

The deadline for this order is Friday, 6/11 at 5PM CDT, and we expect them to be ready the following week (by GARLO). We will be able to make additional orders later, as well.

Please use the form for orders. If there are questions, please send them to me, directly, at markjos@....

Mark

Kevin A

I'm interested in a membership as well, but was unable to find a link to pay either.

(I already have a custom name-tag that I always forget to bring, so I will respectfully pass on a nametag because then I'll just forget to bring 2)

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 11:16 AM Tim Dixon <dixontj936@...> wrote:
[...]

Jonathan Sivier

At the moment we don't have a method of online payment. We will try to put some info about membership on the web site soon. An online payment option may take a bit longer.

Dues are $10 per year, plus $2 for each additional family member. If you are interested in joining the CIA you can catch me at the next launch and pay with cash or check or you can mail a check made out to Central Illinois Aerospace (or CIA) to

Jonathan Sivier
5 The Summit
Champaign, IL 61820

If are already a member and you are uncertain if you owe dues for this year or not, send me an email.

Jonathan

https://forms.gle/Bwjsnjb6WGCxCFMK8 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/Bwjsnjb6WGCxCFMK8__;!!DZ3fjg!s2NXqiDzVYYjTpPoB8ZPo-ceM_kl1qeY0AeOxGMA4-To4N_QbB_vxaOnR8TzaWyzdg$>

Name tags are $8 or $9, depending on whether you prefer a pin or magnet back, and will be held for pickup at an upcoming launch. Payment can be made by cash, check, or Venmo, with details on the form.

The deadline for this order is Friday, 6/11 at 5PM CDT, and we expect them to be ready the following week (by GARLO). We will be able to make additional orders later, as well.

Please use the form for orders. If there are questions, please send them to me, directly, at markjos@... <mailto:markjos@...>.

Mark