Pictures from Dodds Park 22 May

Adam Rouse

Hey all,

I was quicker than usual and have the pictures from yesterday’s launch uploaded. You can find the gallery here: 2021-05-22 Dodds Park - Adam Rouse (smugmug.com)

Cheers!

-Adam

Jonathan Sivier

Nice pictures. Thanks Adam. It was nice to get out and fly yesterday after a couple of months of bad weather.

Jonathan

On 5/23/2021 11:30 AM, Adam Rouse wrote:
Hey all,

I was quicker than usual and have the pictures from yesterday’s launch uploaded. You can find the gallery here: 2021-05-22 Dodds Park - Adam Rouse (smugmug.com)

Gary Slater

Great pictures!  Thanks Adam.

On 05/23/2021 11:30 AM Adam Rouse <ajrouse.esq@...> wrote:

Hey all,

I was quicker than usual and have the pictures from yesterday’s launch uploaded. You can find the gallery here: 2021-05-22 Dodds Park - Adam Rouse (smugmug.com)

Cheers!

-Adam

steven dramstad

Looks like a good time. Sorry I missed it. Was out of town. Steve

On May 23, 2021, at 1:19 PM, Gary Slater <gws77@...> wrote:

Great pictures!  Thanks Adam.
On 05/23/2021 11:30 AM Adam Rouse <ajrouse.esq@...> wrote:

Hey all,

I was quicker than usual and have the pictures from yesterday’s launch uploaded. You can find the gallery here: 2021-05-22 Dodds Park - Adam Rouse (smugmug.com)

Cheers!

-Adam

Kevin A

Thank you, Adam!