Topics

another Zoom meeting next week #Meeting #VirtualEvent

Jonathan Sivier

We will be holding our monthly meeting on Zoom again next week on Tuesday, January 5 at 7 p.m. As with our December meeting everyone is invited to join us and we will be sending out the details on how to join the meeting, probably the day before.

We don't have any particular subjects for our meetings in 2021 scheduled yet. If anyone has a topic they would like to see addressed and discussed let us know. Particularly if you have something you would like to present to the group. If you have a new rocket you are working on or some other project this might be a good chance to show it off.

Our January meetings in the past have been about books and videos, so perhaps Greg or someone will have a video or two to show.

I hope everyone will plan to join us for a virtual gathering next Tuesday.

Jonathan