parachute folding

Gary Slater

I dont think its as much the way we fold the chute as it is how we attach it.

Is the rubber band too loose?

Does your arrangement promote snag or binding the chute some way?

I would start there.

On Sep 29, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Dean Babcock <traceybabcock@...> wrote:

At our last launch i had two chutes that didn't open fully while using the chute release. I would be interested in hearing how others fold their chutes and attach the chute release I sent my chute release to jolly logic thinking there was a problem with it. John replaced some of the components to make it like new. I have been folding following the instructions in tutorial.

Dean

Dean Babcock