Topics

AeroTech order

Christopher Deem

Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Jake Hyde

Thank you I am glad to know this. Unfortunately I just ordered my motors and dip today. I will keep this mind for next time.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:23 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:
Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

I send orders in whenever there is enough interest to meet my dealer minimum, about $400. I also have some motors in stock that I bring to our launches.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thank you I am glad to know this. Unfortunately I just ordered my motors and dip today. I will keep this mind for next time.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:23 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:
Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Drug dealer………………… in a good way!

Mike

I send orders in whenever there is enough interest to meet my dealer minimum, about $400. I also have some motors in stock that I bring to our launches.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thank you I am glad to know this. Unfortunately I just ordered my motors and dip today. I will keep this mind for next time.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:23 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

steven dramstad

Chemical Dealer.  Whole different thing....

On Sep 16, 2020, at 6:38 AM, M via groups.io <grimracercnc@...> wrote:

Drug dealer………………… in a good way!

Mike

I send orders in whenever there is enough interest to meet my dealer minimum, about $400. I also have some motors in stock that I bring to our launches.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thank you I am glad to know this. Unfortunately I just ordered my motors and dip today. I will keep this mind for next time.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:23 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

I've got the good stuff.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I send orders in whenever there is enough interest to meet my dealer minimum, about $400. I also have some motors in stock that I bring to our launches.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thank you I am glad to know this. Unfortunately I just ordered my motors and dip today. I will keep this mind for next time.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:23 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that I'm getting an order together to send into AeroTech
by the end of the month. If you want anything, e-mail me at
chris-deem@.... Since AeroTech is having a sale for dealers, I'm
lowering me prices by an additional 5%.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

And they are such lovely chemicals.