From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of steven dramstad
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:12 AM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] #Launch CANCELED

Will we do a night launch then?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Greg Smith
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:05 AM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [cia-rocketry] #Launch CANCELED

At 11:00 AM, it was 72°F in Champaign, with an overcast sky at 400 feet, light mist, and a south wind at 10 mph. Heavier rain is visible on radar to our north and west and is predicted to begin here about 1:00 PM.

Due to the low ceiling and threat of rain, conditions are poor for flying today, so our launch is canceled.

We'll try again in two weeks, on Saturday, September 26.

greg@...  217-840-1678

Jonathan Sivier

The plan is to try the night launch again at our next scheduled launch on September 26. Since we may have to start a little later than usual due to soccer games on the field that weekend, staying a bit later than usual to fly some night rockets sounds good to me.

Jonathan

On 9/12/2020 11:11 AM, steven dramstad wrote:
Will we do a night launch then?

At 11:00 AM, it was 72°F in Champaign, with an overcast sky at 400 feet, light mist, and a south wind at 10 mph. Heavier rain is visible on radar to our north and west and is predicted to begin here about 1:00 PM.

Due to the low ceiling and threat of rain, conditions are poor for flying today, so our launch is canceled.

We'll try again in two weeks, on Saturday, September 26.

greg@...  217-840-1678

steven dramstad

Edited