Topics

photos of Minuteman Missile

Christopher Deem

I posted  some pictures of the Minuteman Missile at Rantoul that I took
yesterday. Since we don't have "Cold War relics" folder, I put them
under "Other". If you have any pictures of the soon to be destroyed
concrete filled ICBM, feel free to add them.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Greg Montalvo

I used to repair the test equipment used to do maintenance on Minuteman II missiles in the 80's.  Big rocket in a deep hole.

On Sep 6, 2020 9:10 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:
I posted  some pictures of the Minuteman Missile at Rantoul that I took
yesterday. Since we don't have "Cold War relics" folder, I put them
under "Other". If you have any pictures of the soon to be destroyed
concrete filled ICBM, feel free to add them.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level 2

Christopher Deem

When you drive by on Route 45, it doesn't look all that big. But when
you walk up to it, it's a whole lot bigger. I don't know if they ever
fixed up the training control room in the museum. It's underground, and
water leaked in, and now, the museum is closed, and all the planes taken
to other sites, or turned to scrape. I wish I had gotten some pictures
of the BOMARC before they disassembled it.